Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy‘s chap gives her a gift, and this babe is wondering what’s in the box. Is there a pecker in the box? No, but there might as well be. There is a fishnet suit that covers about 1% of her body and lets the other 99% display throughout. When a man gives this kind of gift to a woman, this chab is indeed giving a gift to himself. It’s a selfish gift, but Sindy‘s good with it ‘coz this babe knows she’s going to acquire some weenie. Yeah, soon, there’s going to be a 10-Pounder in Sindy‘s tight little box…for the 1st time on-camera!

Let’s all give a 50PlusMILFs.com welcome to Sindy, a 52-year-old divorcee and Mama of four. She was born in Seattle, Washington and now lives in Southern California, where the warm weather suits her more outstanding.

“I like gonna the beach, swimming, lying out in the sun, getting a tan,” Sindy said. “Then coming home and showering and eating those biggest strawberries they have in Orange County while getting ready to go out. I’ll wear a recent outfit that displays my tan, then go to a lap dancing club and socialize.”

Socialize? Does that babe mean screw?

“Maybe. Could be. You by no means know.”

No, you not ever do know, but you can guess. For example, Sindy told us, “I love to be looked at, so I wear short skirts or taut jeans. I like summer dresses with heels ‘coz they reveal my height and my legs.”

Her height? Five-feet-seven. Her legs? They go on forever.

“I once had sex on the steps of the post office at twilight,” Sindy revealed. “My new friend and I just started banging. We were very excited and we got brave, and we just became oblivious to our surroundings.”

Socializing. That is what they were doing. Yeah.

See More of Sindy Silver at 50PLUSMILFS.COM!